Wednesday 20 April 2011

Union Jack

This card is for my Mother-in-law. All i need to do is stamp "Happy Birthday" on to it




I have been on a bit of a knitting mission lately.
Trying to find a patern for a Union Jack bag. All the ones that I found looked
really hard, and I am not the most confident of knitters. I found the chart at www.knitrowan.com .


The pattren was for a scarf, I used the bottom part of the patern to make these purses. It was quite easy once I got the hang of carying the yarns .
The traditional coloured one I did for Sian. The other one I used up odd bits of yarn . I like them both. I am trying to make it bigger so i can knit a bag . Wish me luck.

I Hope you are all keeping well.
Happy Easter to you all.

Love & Hugs

Claire

2 comments:

  1. Fab bags Claire..... watch it or my two will be asking for one... you know what they're like LOL... remember the fingerless gloves and the knitting bag you did for Georgia!! Loving that card hun x Its fab x

    ReplyDelete